MY MEMORIES
Wednesday, May 16, 2007
Its seems along time nt blogging leh.. So bored.. YTD i be the PTI lorh.. So fun man... Shout at them and even sgts praise them they gt the spirits.. Its interesting, we sort of take over and take control the platoon.. Nt like C&C muz stand at attention leh.. Luckily the pt is taken when they r not around la... HaHa.. We cn do what we want.. Enjoying every moment of pt.. THE MOST HAPPY THING IS.......... I AM IN SPEC COURSE. Unbelievable rite?Haha.. Juz plain luck.. So many pple kp bon n bon of coz no chance to go spec course la... Its a sense of achievement after suffering like hell for 3yrs.. I CN PROVE I AM BETTER THAN MY BROTHER... I CAN DO IT!!! Good luck for those whu going spec course too!!! WE WILL DO PROUD FOR NCC!!!
``Should I mess some1 up? ; 6:56 PM
....................................