MY MEMORIES
Saturday, April 14, 2007
Yesterday, do u notice it is 13th the Friday? Ohhh.. maybe a bad day for some people but not me.. Although ytd 2.4km run isn't that successful, But I still managed to pass... 1st round I run 1.48 sec.. Shiok.. best timing ever.. Wah.. Rain damn heavy ytd, tot pt will be very slack but, we gt pt until 5pm... dexter has to do his drill mutual infront of part b n part c.. he is not even afraid lorh!!! If is me, I cn't make it... Jun rui , cheelin and wayne take ic for a while, wayne kp laughing and becoz? Dexter stepped on a very long long earthworm.. haha, so funny.. Although is quite a gd day so far, internal conflict between ncc members occured, cheelin and weihao quarreled over trivial matters juz becoz weihao nv wait for him.. LOL.. weihao damn pissed then walked off... We all agreed tat weihao like to act cool and quite petty... Nvm overall, it's still not a bad day... Cheer up for those who are unlucky on this day... Coz tmr will be a better one..
``Should I mess some1 up? ; 2:26 PM
....................................