MY MEMORIES
Monday, April 23, 2007
Wow, ytd is a great day for me.. Why? Becoz it nv rain... yipee juz wat i hav prayed to the god and he grants my wish true... Played basketball wif my fellow peers and enjoyed so much fun... I throw the ball and it rebounced and hit some1.. LOL rite? I damn bad rite? But tats wat i am.. Scored a few n its juz so fun... THen aso my neighbour take me home by his bicycle. I stand on it and wooohaaa... The scenery is great but legs abit tired.. i also make a great accomplishment ytd... I walked from Chongpang in Yishun back to my home in Sembawang... Isn't it great? It is so fun walking in the dark ALONE... Also watch abit of Miss Singapore Universe, quite lame la.. Who wo,i dunno? Shld be the Jessica Tan la... she so popular.. Why they dun hav mr singapore universe? not fair.. Hahas... Went to 3I class todae like there is only choonhoe for me to tok to.. Nvm, tmr is a better day...
``Should I mess some1 up? ; 5:09 PM
....................................