MY MEMORIES
Saturday, March 24, 2007
Yesterday ncc damn sianz la.. Actually no corporal punishment but......... there is still have la.. What is the short form for "knock it down"? KID.. Hahas.. Then the sgt said KId, We pump lorh.. Then recover then say SU, Means stand up.. Lame rite? Without mr tan zi long, we will be damn slack but he come then the sgt scld us like siao.. LOL.. I hate him when he comes, I will be very scared.. THAT kaobei face makes me wan puke.. WTF luckily lady luck is by my side.. IT RAINS, NO PULL UP.. YIPEE.. Or else muz knock 120 PUSH-UP.. Will die one leh..
Today, drama is a great success.... Acting as Mr Swan makes EVERYONE laugh.. Haha.. like it so much.. I can be a comedian leh.. I like to laugh, make people laugh, tok lame things.. Or maybe a Clown? Who noes? Everything is possible.. But... If it is, then pigs can fly.. Haha.. Today nite will have a chalet.. Yea.. long time no chalet leh.. I AM WAITING.... Ermm, maybe 3hrs more.. Nvm times flies.. So wish everyone a gd sat nite.. Hahas.. TAG ME LEH...
``Should I mess some1 up? ; 2:08 PM
....................................