MY MEMORIES
Sunday, March 25, 2007
haizzz. Yesterday damn fed up lah.. go the chalet thingy like nthing to do la.. Go for two hours then go back hme so sian la.. NVM.. Play lan for a while then my aunt call me go bk hme.. Is like wtf la.. I playing like 5mins.. She ASK ME GO HOME... WASTED $3.50 u noe... I CAN EVEN BUY A LUNCH LORH.. Cn't she let me finish this game? Like I so desperate for games when I seldom play wif my cousin and this might juz be the golden opportunity n SHE MADE ME WASTE IT LA!!! she said she don't drive me hme if I don't COME.. No choice, what cn i do? Adults are juz like tat.. Sianzzz.. Its juz wasting my time for two hours there eating juz a free buffet? There is nthing much i cn do.. IT'S JUZ A BAD DAY FOR ME... Maybe chalet is nt gd for me? Sianzz, when is it possible for me to enjoy one? Maybe nxt of my lifetime..
``Should I mess some1 up? ; 4:14 PM
....................................