Saturday, January 06, 2007
Hmmm.. Ytd is a FUN day.. Bt is a tired day too.. We have CCA frm the start at 8am to abt 5pm in the evening.. ZZZ sitting dwn there listening to our sir toking to us.. Hmm we gt a new sir who is Mr alan.. I cn see tat he is quite a nice chap la.. luckily it is nt Mr Gan.. Haha, our form teacher.. He is so unreasonable la.. We need to go for recess n he kp toking us abt wat morning assembly, collecting report books which i didn't bring.. Almost late for my CCA.. We heard our sirs toking abt GOALS for this year.. I am afraid tat I cnt make it due to my obesity n physical strength.. But no matter wat I will try my best.. last year, I juz get a bronze.. Happy for me coz i tot i will fail.. Nevertheless, I wil try my best for this napfa test n get a bronze again.. frm today i will run everyday so tat i could pass my 2.4km.. NCC time, play wat captain's ball damn boring la, stupid mr tan cnt let us play soccer say wat damage the structure built by the Scouts.. Play captain's ball, yuhui accidentally throw the ball then hit my former classmate, npcc lance copral, Sharman.. So unlucky for her.. I am very happy tat i finally cn put on my oni winnie camp badge, ENGINEERING!! Haha, I dropped beret twice ytd bt no sgt c it.. CnC suxs for me, coz i dunno hw to command at what time.. Nevertheless, i must try my best to go for spec course bt bt bt, even i be a sgt, i will be a medic to slackkkk... Hahaha.. wish me luckk..
``Should I mess some1 up? ; 1:54 PM