Thursday, November 09, 2006
Nxt five..
Sharman
Quite a cute little girl.. Maybe short but very fierce sometimes.. But she still got some1 to love.. Hai.. I envy her.. Nvm.. sHarmie muz grow TALLER.. U n Choon Hoe stand to gether like a small couple.. So funny.. No offence.. HEard tat ur result nt very gd.. so muz work hard, ok.. ALL THE BEST SHARMIE..
Yantong
You die liao larhhh... Chewie guess tat u n omj together liao leh.. So Wish u luck when u meet wif chewie nxt yr.. haha.. I nv tel her.. So dun blame me.. Hmm.. hope u n omj cn be together lorh.. all even same class.. Haha.. So loving buy books together.. But dun put all ur luv n hopes on some1 or else if u fail u will regret.. WALAu.. tis is wat u will say.. Haha.. All the best..
Jiamin
yo.. TEddy BeaR.. cute little one.. haha.. Netballer.. i seldom c u play netball but instead be the empire instead during PE.. Wow.. I envy u gt two handsome n smart guy likes u.. ZzzzzzzzZzz.. Nt possible for me.. Haha.. I am so lousy.. I dun even wan ask for more.. chirperson, go on n carry oon to pursue your dreams.. U wil make it.. Better cherish the times wif erm hrm.. tat person or else u will regret it..
Qiqian
A quiet girl.. tat seldom toks.. Ur results muz be better.. China pple very hardworking.. nt like me lazy.. Haha.. I think i rmb the times i interact wif u is in the com lab oni.. U r using ur hotmail while i was peeping at the back.. dunno tel whu ur results very lousy.. Lol.. U so gd stil say lousy, then wat abt me? Work hard, n be an outstanding student..
Zhenxi
A mishcievous girl.. Haha. .always bully me.. sianzz u like reading comics rite... But dun read in class nt gd for ur studies.. Rmb nv eat in the class.. too much snacks nt good for ur health.. I nv eat as much u eat man.. haha.. Ur chinese damn gd rite.. Dun slak arh.. nv slp in class or else ur results will drop.. work hard, and all the best for u..
Nxt 5 tmr.. Sianzz
``Should I mess some1 up? ; 9:06 PM