Tuesday, November 07, 2006
Lets continue wif the nxt five..
Jiayi
I juz have to say sry for bullying u... I guess I dun even has a chance la.. coz split class ma.. I think tat u n yuyao r always fooling around.. Probably he wan to tell u smthing( 3 words).. Haha.. Nvm.. I juz being the lame.. U r a ncc girl tat doesnt looks like one.. all the ncc gals so dun look like ncc xcept for janice.. hehe.. But duno wats wrong wif u suddenly like ncc liao.. Good luck nxt yr n hope u will find sme1 like kyou.. HAHA..
Priscilla
Yo.. U r always gd at debating.. Even Mr hook loses.. Nv noe tat ur jokes r smetimes so funny... Yea.. Bookworm.. haha.. Aniwae I dunno wat so gd abt books.. go watch the show is much more easier to noe.. Dunnid to imagine.. My brain will burst man.. Nvm, books r gd for u maybe bt surely nt me.. Ur english muz be good la.. Haha.. but u shld learn hw to be BILLINGUAL.. Hehe.. RVHS motto..
Nah.. Thanks for nv telling TAT secret to ani1.. I hope u will kp it to ur own heart.. Gd luck
Janice
YO>>>> JIEJIE... U R THE BEST.. Treating me to awesome things.. Even I get well wif ur parents.. Haha.. But hmm.... U smetimes so FIERCE tat I dun dare to cme forward to ask u smthing.. But I realised tat u r nt scared of humans but most of the other things.. U will scream so loud tat my ears will burst sme day.. The oni ncc gal tat looks like one.. HAHA.. MACHO GIRL ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Junice
I noe la.. I am SCREWED UP wif my LOVE life.. LOL.. U r always successful in LOVE LIfe la.. I juz cn say I envy u la.. U're Beautiful,U're Beautiful,U're Beautiful, its true.. Haha.. But really la.. Then y SO many boys like u leh.. Haha.. But one advice, nv be too ego.. Haha..
Ming Jie
ERmm. clever girl.. I guess tat u will nv be a gd gal in my memories.. Haha.. Always debating wif me, ganging up wif shiyuan n zhenxi.. I cn surrender to ur guys.. SAid wat I am WONDERMAN.. I nt la.. u always help me in my homework when I nv bring or do...( although tis is bad!!!) I guess tat u hate rv so much tat u r leaving.. Then i wish u all the best in ur new sch..
I SHALL CONTINUE THE NXT 5 tmr.. To be continued..
``Should I mess some1 up? ; 5:21 PM