Monday, November 06, 2006
Hmmm. lets recall all my memories wif my 32 classmates...
Alvina
Erm.. u quite a good councilor n much more disclipined.. a CCA leader aso.. I really envy u.. last time sit behind u, u kp saying tat I am very noisy, worse than calvin.. Probably, u like calvin? haha.. juz jking.. U aso lend me chess to play with Choon Hoe.. Haha.. good luck nxt yr.. :)
Huishan
Indeed a gaohu player.. I tot tat the u wont be able to play gaohu, coz its "gao" ma.. HAHA..
U quite fiersce indeed, tryin to protect ur friends, yantong and sharman.. I doubt no guys will try to come close to u.. BE FIERCE N SCARE ALL THE GUYS AWAY!! HAHA..
Zhiying
Zhiying.. hmm.. quite a nice girl.. Always lose to me in "debates", then ending up kp saying walau.. Haha.. Sry for misunderstanding u n sme1 like each other.. Nv noe tat there is another girl called Zhiying.. haha.. but sir name different.. U has a smile by your side.. And hope u will have more cfriends nxt yr... x>
Francessca
Yo.. NCC LOVER N SASUKE LOVER!!! Yea.. Indeed nc roxs my ass.. But not the seargents.. Kp hitting me.. Hw could a younger jiejie bully an older gougou?? perharps I am juz a coward.. Or maybe I am a GENTLEMAN!!!! Haha.. Good luck nxt yr.. I wil always be ur FAT HAPPIE BROTHER..
Constance
Sushi.. Nice japanese food.. I shall EAT u up.. Haha.. I think that I am the oni boy whu dares to irritate u.. Wow.. a karate master!!! Your karate kick n mega punch almost makes my HARD AND STIFF bones BREAKKKKKKK..... No guys dare to irritate u.. I always think u r a tomboy..
Ur results r always ok.. Much better than me.. the chances of me getting into ur clas is about 50.999999999999999999% coz we take the same comb.. Oh no.. I will die man if u kp kicking my ass.. HAHA..
Tired liao.. I WAN TO REST>>>>=.=
Whu is the nxt 5? Stay tuned...
``Should I mess some1 up? ; 9:10 PM