MY MEMORIES
Saturday, October 28, 2006
Todae gt out wif wilson ong.. Wat we do leh? We play arcade, eat lunch go play lan.. haha.. Wilson is a noob in dota.. being first blood.. Me leh.. Mega kill.. shiok.. Then end zhaowei wicked sick.. haha.. Wilson is juz a noob in arcade n aso warcraft.. He is juz gd at HOUSE OF THE DEAD.. Anyway.. He aso died lots of time.. And it is in the com.. of course easy la..
Tell u smthing.. Todae I earned 3 dollars easily.. Why? I giv the cashier 2 dollar.. She shld giv me $1.30 for buying the ice cream cone.. But she gave me bk $4.30.. Then earned $3.. haha.. Wat do i do to make sure wilson dont say it out..? I bribed him wif $2.. haha.. Aniwae he nid buy newspaper for his mum bt he no money.. so actually i am doing a gd deed using other pple money.. haha.. Plz hlp me kp this secret.. haha..
``Should I mess some1 up? ; 9:51 PM
....................................