Friday, October 06, 2006
Todae exams r juz over, pple r very happy n high coz they can go out wif friends and enjoy themselves. However, I dun feel high at all.. I dunno y I dun feel high at all but instead sad.. Everybody is thinkin tat exams over cn play n enjoy urselves.. However after exams, my life is damn worse.. Mother and brother ganged up together scolded me while I have no choice but to hear.. Yes.. I changed alot.. I began to become bad.. Cant they understand y I will become like tat n help me instead of kp scolding me? Dun they i am going through puberty nw? Why? Everyday my brother come back from army, he will scold me, wif my mother.. I cnt tolerate this anymore.. I really dun want to live in this house or better dun ever live in this Earth.. Every Friday is my worst day, he kp scolding me n being SO sacarstic.. Y muz I hav such a brother? U guys might think tat havin a sibling is gd.. However 2 me, is like a SHIT.. Imagine an elder brother tat kp on ganging up wif his mother to scold me, disclipline me... He is NOT a GOOD brother at ALL!!!!!!
I once being bullied by my cousins.. Instead of helping me.. He laughed wif my cousin instead... I often fought wif him and I HATE HIM.. I DUN WAN A ELDER BROTHER.. IT SUXS.. MY LIFE SUXS 2.. @#$%..So dun think tat havin an elder brother is gd.. IS NOT!!!! It aso depends on ur luk..My luk is so damn lousy.. Hai everything nt smooth.. What cn i do? I must stil stay strong no matter what happens to me.. I M BEING CANNED BY MY MOTHER!!!! Embarrasing rite..? I hate myself alot.. Nobody cares abt me..
Question for this story
What is the point of living?( HUMANS)
People died after living.. So what for they live.. U might say tat pple live n they cn provide good things for the society.. Or other reasons... But do u think living has more gd points than bad points? I think that living has more bad points.. First u nid to suffer.. Second u wil hav lots of trouble n problems.. Third u wil hurt pple.. Fourth u will died after u lived.. Think abt it.. Why must we live? If a person suffered all these years till he died, do u think this life is meaningful? So what he lived to make himself suffer..?Not all pple r as lucky as those who r rich or happy.. So y shld i be a human..? I wld rather be a bird where there r lesser problems n they cn fly around with its friends.. Their life is simple..I want a simple life.. Humans do not have a simple life.. Life is always so complicated.. Hope all of you cn answer my question n post ur answer on my taggie.. Thanks..
Tats is why i want u to be happy becoz of me.. so tat myl ife will be meaningful..
``Should I mess some1 up? ; 4:08 PM