Sunday, October 08, 2006
On Friday.. Me and 7 gals go out for the movie and there r no boys. So quite sian. Some gals ignore me and only Serene, Fran, Junice and Janice talked to me. We watched the movie "John Tucker must die".. It is quite funny. John tucker wearing panties going to the female P.E teacher's room.. But after watchin it, I finally noticed smthin.. Kate said,"Making a gal guilty is a bad guy".. After hearing this sentence, I began to think abt it.. I once hurt a gal whu I liked.. I am so sry..I made her feel so guilty.. I am indeed a bad guy.. Even my mom n bro lost hope in me.. Friends hurt me greatly while I remained in silence instead of retaliating.. Nobody nw cares abt me.. I nw nid sme1 to care.. Nt really sme1 to like.. But really, i juz nid sme1 to care for me.. No1 cares abt my feelings.. Even my best friends and parents.. I am always so unlucky.. Nthin in my life wil go smooth.. Probably I do too much bad things.. My life is destined to be unlucky.. N no1 can change it..
Probably after hearin this, u might avoid me, scared tat I bring bad luck.. I have nv seen I am lucky b4 once.. Probably this is juz life.. It stil muz be carried on..
It is juz a test 4 me.. See whether I cn pass it.. I shall take this test n endure all kinds of hardship, no matter physical or mental.. I WILL ENDURE!! I dun wan to be so unlucky.. Every1 here, Plz giv me ur full support n I wil get out of my current life n LIVE HAPPILY EVER AFTER..
YONG CHANG SHANG4 TAI4... HAHA...
``Should I mess some1 up? ; 8:33 AM