MY MEMORIES
Monday, October 23, 2006
Hai.. Todae project festival.. So sianzzz. Present our stupid cid project.. BY MYSELF!! Yansheng n serene nv come.. luckily i dragged kmj down.. by telling Mrs Choy tat some parts I don't noe hw to present.. so kmj muz help lorh.. Hehe.. Those 3 gals r so bad.. bullied me.. Wateva I do.. They muz giv comments.. Oni boy in there.. life suxs.. Haizz.. Too bad lorh.. I last time kp bullying jiayi.. Now is my revenge.. Hai..Probably.. I nid to treat her nicely.. THen those gals wil trest me nicely.. Whu noes.. Oni god.. haha.. Being kicked by constance.. Ouch!! Jiayi is so happy seeing me being kicked.. kp asking constance.. Jiayou!! She kicked damn hard la.. Abt three to four times.. I am batman.. Coz I am painful sia.. haha..Leg almost gonna broken liao.. Y muz I being bullied by gals.. verbally and physically.. There is also happy thing abt.. TMR IS HARI RAYA PUASA.. NO SCHOOL.. YIPEE!!! Stay at hme play dota all day long.. Actually, not that exaggerating..
Enjoy urselves tomorrow.. :)
``Should I mess some1 up? ; 6:20 PM
....................................