MY MEMORIES
Saturday, September 30, 2006
Yesterday.. Indeed a sucky day for me.. During Maths Cluster, Mrs Choy suddenly said, "Yong Chang, u nv zip ur pants.." Everybody laugh.. it is so embarrassing la.. I want to find a hole and put my head in it.. During maths lesson, I was juz showin the doll to gwen.. N she again say.. " Dun be irritating or i will tell the thing happened to u ytd to the whole class..!" Walau la.. Its juz a small matter n she brought it up again.. I was TOTALLY embarrassed la.. They kp on laughin la..I really want to cry out lorh.. It is so embarrassing tat pple kp makin fun of me coz of tat incident.. Imagine if that happens to u, wat will u do..? To others it might be funny but to me, its nt funny.. Nvm this is the funniest joke of the day for osme pple.. So if this makes pple happy, then its alright la.. I hope Mrs Choy wont bring it up again..
``Should I mess some1 up? ; 10:28 AM
....................................