MY MEMORIES
Wednesday, September 06, 2006
Hai.. West Malaysia trip is juz over.. I enjoyed myself during the trip.. Alot.. But during a trip, i was as well very disappointed.. Although I felt VERY sad, but i bet she is more sadder than me.. Coz she always tot tat she is hurting me badly..
Plz promise me.. Not to be guilty.. U nv hurt me at all... However, our relationship began to grow each day during the trip.. I felt tat I am more daring n brave to talk 2 u.. I even got to talk and play cards with her friends.. I hope that I made a good impression in front of her friends.. And I really hope one day she will accept me.. Never mind let God decide.. If God says no, then we can be best friends..
Someone said he want to snatch away the girl i liked.. I will fight wif him till the end.. But if she chooses him, then I will be contented n wish them good luck in the future.. I hoped that the girl won't worry about me cause if u r unhappy, I won't be happy too... So dun make urself unhappy by making others happy..
These are some pictures taken during the trip..
Enjoy it...

Fat rite?? HAHA!!!!

Frenz Forever..

Havin An Affair??
``Should I mess some1 up? ; 7:44 PM
....................................