Saturday, August 26, 2006
Hai.. Ytd ncc sux like hell.. We all tot is a last day for us n we can play soccer or slack.. However ytd is the most sucky one.. let me tel u wat exactly happens..
We are in pumping position, when we recover, Timothy accidentally dropped his beret and we kana knock la.. We dun put the blame on tim cause its nt its fault.. The sgts scolded us like siao n we knocked 30.. after tat.. one of the SGT says: "I saw someone smiling.." Chee lin noe he meant him so he replied: "I nv smiled, sgt.." The SGT says:"Oh really, then its my EYES gt PROBLEM LOR..." Hw could he say that.. Chee Lin did nt smile n its ur EYES gt problem la.. He made chee lin cry.. I was so sad too, at the same time, ANGRY!!! But I noe its nt totally sgt's fault, they juz do what the teachers ask them to do.. No choice they have to obey.. IT'S ALL THE TEACHER'S FAULT.. A sgt told me tat the SIRS treat them like MONKEYS!!! Knock them 100 plus, then changing parade n knock another 100 plus n so on... n the SIRS laugh.. LAUGH.. LAUGHH.. at them cause their shorts are undressed properly.. So I ask is TIS SO FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! U SIRS R SACRASTIC!!! JUZ CAUSE SOMEONE AP U???? N UR NV TINK Y WE WAN 2 AP U!!!!!! U SIRS SUXS LIKE HELL...
``Should I mess some1 up? ; 9:56 AM